Wild Chili Cheese Potato Skins
Yes, you read that right. Chili Cheese potato skins! As if potato skins weren’t delicious enough of an appetizer for the big game, we took it to the next level by stuffing them with chili cheese! Give these bad boys a shot… and we dare you to only have just one! Actually no! Eat them until your hearts desire!
- 6 Idaho potatoes cooked
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 lb ground venison or ground beef
- 2 cups hand shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- High Caliber seasoning
- Packin Heat seasoning
- Start with cooked potatoes. Cut them in half and scopp out the potatoes from the skin.
- Brown the meat and mix with one can of mild or hot rotel, your choice.
- Season the mixture with Packin’ Heat seasoning.
- Place the potato halves on a cooking sheet, spoon the rotel/meat mixture into the halves, and then top with ample amounts of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- While the skins are heating up, place the sour cream into an empty and clean squeeze bottle.
- Remove the skins from heat, and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Decorate the sour cream laces on the cooled skins and add a sprinkle of High Caliber seasoning.