Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 33g
Saturated Fat 16g
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 30g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp FULLY LOADED seasoning, divided
- 8 slices of American cheese
- 4 Buns
- Toppings such as lettuce, onions, tomatoes, pickles, etc.
- Pat ground beef flat into a bowl. Sprinkle meat with 1 teaspoon of FULLY LOADED and 4 shakes of worcestershire sauce. Mix into meat well with your hands. Add 1 more teaspoon of FULLY LOADED and mix again.
- Separate into 4 equal sized portions and roll them into balls. Smash each ball flat with the palms of your hands to form patties.
- Indent the center of each patty with your thumb. Cook on a hot grill or cast iron skillet for 5 to 6 minutes per side. Place 2 slices of cheese on each patty for final 2 minutes of cooking until melted.
- Place on buns and garnish with desired burger fixins. Be prepared to be blown away!
Reload Rub & Seasoning https://www.reloadrub.com/