Parmesan Crusted Filet Mignon
Elevate your steaks, or even better, your filet mignon, with this Parmesan Crust recipe! Just a few simple ingredients paired with the bold flavors from our Fully Loaded all purpose seasoning, creates a perfect creamy, savory layer to any steak. Try it on wild game steaks, chicken, or even a thick pork chop!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat smoker or oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix mayo, parmesan cheese, and Fully Loaded seasoning together thoroughly. Set in the fridge while the steaks are being prepped and cooked.
- Drizzle a light coating of olive oil on steaks.
- Season liberally with Full Metal Jacket seasoning. The coarse cut spices and seasonings from this blend will soften up throughout the cooking process to then create a perfect crust of flavors.
- Place in oven or smoker and cook to a few degrees before desired internal temp. We take the steaks off when they reach 115 degrees internal temperature.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet in the oven set to Broil.
- Coat/cover the tops of each steak with a thick layer of the parmesan mixture.
- Place steaks into cast iron in the oven, parmesan crust side facing upwards. Allow to cook in the oven for approximately 2 minutes, or until the tops become bubbly and light brown.
- Remove steaks from oven, slice, and enjoy!
Keywords: steak, parmesan crust, parmesan crusted steak, parmesan steak, filet mignon, parmesan crust recipe, steak recipe, filet mignon recipe