Jalapeño poppers are always a huge hit at any party. Individually wrapping those peppers in bacon can be a little time consuming. Sometimes, as a busy mom, I just don’t have the extra few minutes. So I figured, turning these crowd pleasing poppers into a dip would be a great short cut. Luckily my party guests didn’t seem to mind it one bit and ate it all up. Reload packin heat rub set this dip off!! Hope you guys give this one a try!
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Jalapenos (minced/diced)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Reload Rub and Seasoning “Pack n Heat”
- Ritz Crackers
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Mix 2 blocks of softened cream cheese with 1 cup of cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of mayo, 1/4 cup of sour cream, minced jalapenos (depending on your level of spicy) and 1 Tbs of Reload Rub – Pack n Heat
- Add to shallow baking dish, such as a pie glass pie dish or 1″ deep baking dish. This is for presentation purposes if you aren’t worried about this any baking dish will do.
- Top with crushed Ritz Crackers
- Bake at 350 for 15 min or until bubbly