We always keep fresh salsa in our refrigerator. You never know when you’re gonna have a hankerin’ for it! Just throw all the ingredients in a blender, blend well and BOOM! Hold on to your taste buds and enjoy!
- 28 oz diced tomatoes (drained)
- 16 oz tomato juice
- 2 jalepenos (deseeded and deveined)
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- juice from half of a lime
- dash few shakes of Reload Fully Loaded Seasoning
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend! Eat immediately if you’re impatient like us, or keep it in the fridge for a few hours to let the flavors meddle.