Fully Loaded Flatbread Pizzas
Pizza night hasn’t been easier! These homemade Naan Pizzas are perfect as a quick weeknight meal, or get the kids involved to personalize their own for a pizza and movie night! Our Fully Loaded signature blend has everything in it that you would want on your pizzas, including oregano, garlic, onion, etc! Want to step it up a notch? Sub in our homemade Magnum Marinara for the pizza sauce in place of the jarred stuff. Next level goodness!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Naan bread (we use Stonefire Naan flatbread)
- Pizza sauce (or sub in homemade Magnum Marinara to elevate the flavor)
- Fully Loaded seasoning
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Toppings of choice, suggestions are pepperoni, banana peppers, mushrooms, sausage, parmesan cheese, peppers, bacon, drizzle of honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Start with Naan flatbread on a foil lined baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread pizza sauce or marinara over the surface of the flatbread.
- Sprinkle the surface thoroughly with Fully Loaded seasoning.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Top with whatever toppings you choose!
- Top with a light sprinkle of more mozzarella cheese to hold the toppings in place.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted and the dough is golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil, parmesan cheese, or a drizzle of hot honey!
Want some added smokiness? Throw this in the smoker at 425 degrees instead of your oven!
Keywords: pizza, homemade pizza, pizza recipe, naan flatbread, flatbread pizza, naan pizza