Double Action Bacon Bites
Looking for a healthier appetizer recipe to curb those cravings? Well we have the perfect one! Don’t let these little bites fool you… they are insanely delicious! Good luck trying to keep a full plate at your next party, because they will be gone in seconds! Give these a shot and let us know what you think!
- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- 1 lb Bacon
- Double Action seasoning
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into small chunks. Make sure at least one side is flat so it will sit flat on the pan.
- Place sweet potato chunks in a large bowl or pan with parchment paper and sprinkle with Double Action. Toss to coat evenly.
- Lay out bacon in strips and coat both sides evenly with Double Action.
- Cut each piece of bacon into 2 or 3 sections based on the size of your sweet potato chunks.
- Wrap sweet potato chunks with a small piece of bacon and place a toothpick in to hold.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees or until the bacon is nice and crispy and the sweet potato is soft.
If you like a little heat, sprinkle your sweet potatoes or bacon with a little Packin’ Heat!