- 2 dozen oysters shucked
- 1/2 lb backfin crab meat
- green onions finely chopped
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Packin’ Heat seasoning heaping scoops
- Shuck the oysters, place on a grilling rack and set aside briefly while you prep the sauce.
- Whisk all ingredients of the sauce together thoroughly.
- Heat your grill to 400-450 degrees (pellet smoker if you can as it adds a nice extra smoky flavor).
- Top each oyster, still in it’s shell, with a generous mound of crab meat.
- Spoon the sauce over the crab/oyster combo until the shell is filled with sauce.
- Top with green onions.
- Place oysters on the grill for approximately 10 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling and the edges of the oysters begin to curl. Do NOT overcook. A dried oyster is no good to eat! If extra sauce bubbles out and smokes the grill, that’s great as it adds a wonderful, smoky flavor!
- Scoop the oyster off the shell with a fork and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!