Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs
We introduce to you, the beautiful marriage between the bacon cheeseburger and meatballs! Simple to make and bite sized, you’ll easily smash 5, or 15 of these in no time!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Double Action seasoning
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the meatball ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into small balls.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, saute the onion in a little olive oil until it is soft.
- Add the ketchup and brown sugar.
- Whisk together over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked meatballs and toss in the sauce!