FULLY LOADED Jalepeno Bacon Cheese Ball
This is the perfect, rock your face off deliciousness that everyone wants at their party or shindig! We introduce to you, the Fully Loaded Jalepeno Bacon Cheese Ball! Just mash these ingredients together, throw some crackers on a plate, and you have yourself a killer dish! Shape that sucker into whatever shape you deem fitting... or, just keep it in the bowl for easy dipping! The possibilites are endless. Goes great served with crackers, chips, or even veggies for a low carb option!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1696
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 193g
Saturated Fat 111g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 50g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 block cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup diced jalepenos
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon (or bacon bits) + more for garnishing
- 1 cup shredded colby jack or cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp Fully Loaded seasoning
- Toss ingredients together in a bowl and mix all together.
- Shape into a ball or football shape, whatever is fitting for your event.
- Cover the outside of cheese ball with additional crumbled bacon.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies!
Reload Rub & Seasoning http://www.reloadrub.com/